Cloud Management Console guide (home) > Get started
The Cloud Management Console can be installed on Windows and Mac computers. The hardware requirements are very basic:
- Processor: Intel Pentium dual-core or better
- Memory (RAM): 128 MB
- Hard disk space: 80 MB (Windows), 110 MB (Mac OS X)
- A working Internet connection
Installation instructions for Windows users
You can install the Cloud Management Console on any Windows version starting from Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.
- Go to the Cloud Management Console page (a download will start automatically)
- Open the "Downloads" folder in your browser.
- Start the installation program you've downloaded and proceed as prompted by the wizard.
If you keep the Run Cloud Management Console checkbox selected at the final step of the installation wizard, the program will start automatically. Otherwise you can access it later through your Start menu (or Windows menu on Windows XP): All Programs > CloudManagementConsole.
Installation instructions for Mac OS X users
Here is how to install the Cloud Management Console on a Macintosh:
- Download the latest version of the program.
- Open the "Downloads" folder in the Finder.
- Drag CloudManagementConsole to "Applications".
The installation is complete. Double-click on the application icon (M) to start the software.
When you start the Cloud Management Console for the first time, you are asked to log in to your account.
Click New login and enter your access details:
- Partner – the name of the company you are trying to log in under.
- Login or email – your login name or the email address your user account is registered on.
- Password – the password that was created for you by your system administrator or service provider.
Click Save and Connect.
The Cloud Management Console will verify your account details and log you in to your account.
Set-up wizard for new partners (resellers and end-customers)
If you log in to an account that has no devices or partners, there will be a set-up wizard offering you to start adding them. The wizard is available to the following types of partners:
- End customers
Managing existing connections
To manage existing connections, choose Actions > Connect from the menu bar at the top.
- To connect as another user, click New login.
- To update your account credentials or to remove a connection from the list, click on its name and choose an apppriate option.
If you remove a connection, you'll need to re-enter your account details in order to be able to use it again.
To change your login name, email address or password, select your company on the Partners panel and then go to Partners > Users. If the option is unavailable, please contact your system administrator or service provider (the SuperUser or Administrator user account is required).